03 February 2018
eric 18.02 has been released. It fixes a few bugs and introduces these
- extended the session to store/retrieve the split views and the order of
NOTE: The new session file format is
not backward compatible and cannot be read by eric releases prior to
- added basic support for Cython
- added a context menu entry to "Execute Selection In Console"
- Web Browser (NG)
- added support for HTML5 "Desktop Video Capture" and
"Desktop Audio and Video Capture" as of
Qt 5.10.0/PyQt 5.10.0
- added the capability to pause/resume download
(Qt 5.10.0/PyQt 5.10.0)
- added support for attributes introduced by Qt 5.9 and
06 January 2018
eric 18.01 has been released. It fixes a few bugs and introduces these
NOTE: These plug-ins should be deinstalled via the plug-in
uninstallation dialog of eric before upgrading eric. A reconfiguration of these
plug-ins may be neccessary.
01 January 2018
The eric team wishes everybody a 'Happy New Year'.